Information for Property Owners
Amore Real Estate's Property Management Services
Amore Real Estate, Inc. has been a leader in commercial and residential property management for over 50 years. Adhering to the highest professional standards, our firm is knowledgeable about San Francisco laws and ordinances. We are keenly aware of tenants' rights and stay informed through our active participation in PPMA (Professional Property Management Association) and SFAR (San Francisco Association of Realtors) meetings.
Our goal is to reduce your expenditures and increase your income. We provide a comprehensive analysis of your property or properties, and we make recommendations which can yield significant returns on your investment. By offering quality property management services and maintaining professional relationships with both owners and tenants, we ensure you receive the highest level of service in the industry.
"Amore Real Estate is professional and provides the service that I have been looking for. Their technologies are current and my information is accessible where ever I am in the world."
San Francisco Property Management Services
We respond to tenants' issues quickly and efficiently. We comply with all California and San Francisco laws and regulations. We maintain open lines of communication and resolve issues before they become problems. Using preventive maintenance practices allows us to avoid more costly repairs. Prompt resolution of any problems ensures your property runs smoothly. View a full list of our San Francisco property management services below.
Initial Inspection & Analysis
- Perform assessment of units, common areas, exterior, roof, and building systems
- Perform regular property inspection and evaluation
Full Property Marketing Campaign
- Advertise your property in various magazines, on local websites, and on Amore Real Estate, Inc. website
- Create full-color advertising flyer for distribution
- Host open houses
- Conduct showings by appointment
Complete Tenant Screening
- Conduct a personal interview of prospective tenant
- Require a signed Rental Application, credit check, income verification, and references from current and previous landlords
- Prepare and administer all lease documents, using up-to-date forms in compliance with all current federal, state, and local ordinances and required disclosures approved by the California Association of Realtors
- Collect first month’s rent and security deposit
- Review all terms of lease, including due date, late fee penalties, maintenance procedures, and House Rules and Regulations
- Conduct walk-through inspection, prepare a “Statement of Unit Condition Report” on move-in date, and turn over complete set of keys to tenant
- Employ staff available for emergency calls 24/7
- Handle routine maintenance calls within 48 business hours or in a designated time established by tenant
- Keep expert staff available in house
- Maintain professional relationships with outside personnel who are qualified reputable contractors
- Obtain at least three bids for your review if major work is required
Amore Real Estate, Inc., requires a copy of your insurance property. At your option, we will provide a basic review of coverage and obtain competitive quotes, if desired.
Through new, cutting-edge software, we are able quickly and efficiently forward computerized monthly accounting statements and make appropriate deposits on behalf of our clients. Our clients are granted online access to view their financial information in a safe and secure web environment.
San Francisco Property Leasing Services
Amore Real Estate is committed to finding you the best qualified tenant in the shortest period of time. We minimize vacancy and attain full market rent to increase your cash flow, while maintaining the value of your asset. Contact us to learn more about our San Francisco property leasing services.